such, such were the joys when we all, girls and boys in our youth time were seen on the echoing green. -- William Blake
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Unlike Joyce
We're leaving for New York tonight. Family reunion. My mom got a DS Lite last week. If I get one, I could potentially play games with my mom. She seems to like it. Maybe Nintendo's strategy is working. Neverwinter Nights 2 is delayed but I don't think I care. I haven't seen some of the people that will be at the reunion in twenty years. It might be a little weird. It will be nice to get away from work for a few days. It will be a long drive but we have some books. I'm reading Joyce right now. I can't write like Joyce. I don't think I really want to though. I wasn't really trying to either. It just came out so criticism is unnecessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment