Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's a Boy!

There's really not much else to say in that department. As the sonogram tech put it, "There's the little penis, er, big penis," correcting herself for my benefit. In other news, Amy cried when a second episode of America's Funniest Videos came right after the first one tonight. She loves that show. Three cheers for pregnancy!

Evan and Sandy visited for the weekend. We made another visit to Chinatown and had some dim sum at Phoenix on Saturday saving the meat coma of Red Apple, a local buffet that serves authentic Polish food, for Sunday. In between gigantic meals, we played a bunch of board and card games including Settlers of Catan, Bang!, and Munchkin. As a gift for the baby, they also brought a really cute unitard with Mr. Pokeylope on it. Oh, Mr. Pokeylope!

2 comments:

JuJu's Place said...

Congrats on the Man-child!!!!

Alise said...

I can't believe I didn't get over here til today to get the news. I know it's still a baby, but congrats on the son! How terribly exciting. Now for the terrifying ordeal of giving another human his NAME.BTW, while I was cleaning my basement the other day, I stumbled across a note from Kathy with your name in it! She was talking about "true musicians" and your name was among them. I thought it was kinda' cool!