Monday, January 28, 2008

Warp Five, Mr. Sulu

I've been pretty busy at home over the past couple of weeks. I repainted the second bedroom. I've also moved my studio into that bedroom as well to make way for a nursery. I was a bit reluctant to do that, but now that I have it in here, it feels pretty good. There's a TV with a DVD player in here so that we can watch movies or TV shows while working out, plus the audio to the TV is routed to a home stereo unit for better audio playback. I then ran the stereo unit to the mixer that's connected to my computer so that if I want to record from the radio or the DVD player into Pro Tools, I can. I feel like Captain Kirk in here. It rules.

We had our childbirth class at the hospital on Saturday and it really has me excited. Well, that and I put the stroller together, installed the car seat bases, and spent more time getting the nursery ready last weekend.

Sandy and Evan, thanks for the cookies. They were really good. Evan will be glad to know that I'm taking some time to install the Doom 3 expansion and Last Man Standing mod update.

No comments: