Friday, July 04, 2008

Five Things

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I had just finished undergraduate school and was getting ready to move to Pittsburgh. I may have just finished house sitting for a friend's family while they were in Europe and I was looking for a job. Just before I moved, I found one doing telemarketing calls for Time Life. I quit after a week.

2.Name five things on today's "to do" list:
a. finish my presentation
b. help Amy with planting the new flowers
c. spend some time at the neighbor's barbecue
d. change poopy diapers
e. enjoy my deck, some relative silence, and the beautiful weather while I relax on the intertubes.

3.Things I'd do if I was a Billionaire: I'd make sure Amy and I were set for retirement, set up funds for Nick, and make sure my parents were ok. Then I'd be a philanthropist.

4.Three Bad Habits: eating too much, procrastinating, general laziness

5.Five places I've lived: Slippery Rock, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, McDonald, PA, Chicago, IL, Morton Grove, IL.

6.Five jobs I've had: Composer/Sound Designer, Church Music Director, Cable Modem Installer, Music wholesale shipping department gorilla, dishwasher

7..Five People I'm Tagging:
JuJu, V, W, oKo, and that's all I got. :)

2 comments:

vernicus said...

Ok, so the "five things" entry actually has...seven things?

Chuck said...

Heh, good point.