Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Ol' Antichrist Hitler Ploy

I know I've been absent for quite a while, but this particular video made me poke my head of the hole for a couple of seconds. This is the funniest segment I've seen on The Daily Show for a long while. I don't know who is giving these crazies a legitimate voice but I know that this group must be stopped. Or laughed at. Heartily.

.cc_box a:hover .cc_home{background:url('http://www.comedycentral.com/comedycentral/video/assets/syndicated-logo-over.png') !important;}.cc_links a{color:#b9b9b9;text-decoration:none;}.cc_show a{color:#707070;text-decoration:none;}.cc_title a{color:#868686;text-decoration:none;}.cc_links a:hover{color:#67bee2;text-decoration:underline;}

Based on one of the best movie endings ever, one of my favorites anyway:





1 comment:

Alise said...

LOVED that clip. Those Daily Show guys just crack me up. And you're right -- definitely one of the best endings ever. Though the first time I watched that movie, until the end, I could NOT figure out what everyone was raving about. It just seemed like every other mob/drug movie.