I added a little weight loss counter widget down at the bottom that will update each week automatically when I check in. It says "4" right now, but that's not entirely accurate. I started my regular cardiovascular regimen a week prior to that and when I initially set up the MyFitnessPal account I had already lost four pounds. I can always add four to that number and feel even better. I'm excited to see what Mr. Scale says this Saturday. If I've lost another two or three this week, I will have successfully taken off the additional weight I put on over the past few months with the fast food. For the record, I've vowed to avoid those places and have succeeded admirably so far.
I know that this is the easy part though. The extra pounds that have been added most recently are the easiest to lose. I expect the next ten to disappear at a slightly slower but still rewarding pace. I'm guessing another four to five weeks to take off the second ten. The biggest challenge for me will be the changes that are inevitably coming over the next weeks or months.
No comments:
Post a Comment