Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All Apologies

I just wanted to take this public opportunity to apologize to Jen in case she got frustrated with me polluting her comments with jokes about squirrels! Sorry, Jen. As further penance, I offer this picture of a neighborhood in Pittsburgh where I used to live.


If memory serves me correctly, that is one of the two theaters that were within walking distance of our first apartment that we never went to because we were too poor to spend money going to the movies. Hooray for self-improvement. It's snowing here and I'm hungry. I actually feel like maybe putting up the Christmas tree tonight. See? I'm getting ready now.

1 comment:

JuJu's Place said...

Apology accepted-- UNTIL I saw the picture-- Mark found that to be quite funny! He says we have our own SQUIRREL hill right in our back yard- I really hope you two never get together- I can only imagine what you'd come up with! :)Payback is coming- in the form of another tag!! The question is-- will it be answered??????? It'd BETTER BE!!!!