Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes, Again

Nick went off of his antibiotics for the second time on Friday morning. By Friday night, he was showing behavior and symptoms of another cold. Between Amy and myself, we were up nearly all night with him. We took him to the doctor on Saturday morning and she checked his heart, lungs, and ears. Everything looked good. We slept Saturday away right along with Nick. We had our first social appointment for a lunch that we were both looking forward to but disappointed that we had to cancel. Saturday night was a little better and Sunday was decent. He seems to be doing even better this morning. Still, Amy and I are tired and getting more than a little lonely. It seems every time we try to get together to make friends, we have to cancel.

1 comment:

Alise said...

I so sorry. We've had an on-going bug here too and I know that it totally sucks. Hope that you're all feeling better soon and that you'll be able to get out and do something fun!