We heard from our potential lessors yesterday. They sounded eager to get the ball rolling on the rental process, too. They want a 6 month lease with the option to buy at the end. We're totally willing to go along with that. We just need to hear from their agent now. Fingers crossed.
Nicholas decided to be a real stinker again last night. He cried for four hours, not in a row, but FOUR HOURS. He feels fine. He just got used to us holding and rocking him to sleep while he was sick. Of course, he still wants us to stay up all night with him now that both of us have what he had. So tired...
Again, I can't imagine how any of you with more than one get anything done at all.
4 comments:
Bawling and being cranky doesn't go on forever. As long as you know that there is nothing really wrong, maybe just ignoring him and letting him cry it out would work for you.
That's exactly what we did. Two hours a clip.
Hate to say it, but ya gotta hold strong-- they really CAN cry for HOURS at a time! If nothing's wrong... let him go. He'll learn, but if you give in, his will just gets stronger... sounds terrible, I know :(
OK, I've ruminated on this awhile, but haven't figured it out, so I have to ask: why is this entry titled "Asi-asi"??
Post a Comment