Sunday, May 03, 2009

Buzz Bombs

I was sick all weekend. It started on Thursday night and I felt ok to go to work on Friday, but by the end of the day, I felt terrible. A sore throat was the primary symptom, not a scratchy one but swollen. It is still making it a chore to eat food. I was also experiencing a slight fever and fatigue, but the fatigue was gone by Saturday evening and the fever left earlier. All that's really left is the fever.

The really bad part is that I think Nicholas has it. He's been cutting a few teeth this week so he's been a pretty fussy guy, but today he got really fussy. He was fussy to the point of not being comforted by anything we did. We're taking him to the doctor tomorrow morning. For any family reading, I do not think that this is the current pandemic going around in us right now. It's just unlikely because I hadn't been exposed to anyone with the flu to the best of my knowledge.

In the meantime, while I was trying to focus on other things to avoid swallowing, I rediscovered Jeskola Buzz and have begun working on a new song based upon my frustrations with Puzzle Quest Galactrix constantly crashing to my desktop. I realize its appeal to a very niche audience, but trust me when I say I'm not writing anything for mass consumption here.

No comments: