Amy and I spent most of our relaxing weekend in Union Pier, Michigan. We spent time sitting on the beach, riding our bicycles around the area, and lounging in or outside of our room. We had a balcony, so if we were at the house in the evenings we could sit outside and look at the night sky.
I really did not want to come home on Monday, but come home we did. Once we returned, we spent most of yesterday cleaning the kitchen out in preperation for its demolition tomorrow. Tonight we will cover the living room furniture in plastic to stave off some of the inevitable dust. The electrician will also begin work tomorrow afternoon. If all goes smoothly, the cabinets will all be installed next Tuesday. I'll be taking pictures of the transformation, so hopefully, if you are interested, I can send the collection when the project is done.
Finally, we had the opportunity to see a couple of movies over the weekend, Three Extremes and Dark Days, both of which I can recommend.
No comments:
Post a Comment