I picked up the new They Might Be Giants album, The Else, yesterday. It's pretty good, but definitely not one to start with if one is a new listener. If that's the case, start with Lincoln, their finest effort in my opinion. Anyway, there's a full-length bonus disc included with The Else entitled Cast Your Pod to the Wind. I actually preferred that disc to The Else just a little. The songs on Cast Your Pod are collected from their older podcasts. They're quick, they're quirky, sometimes they're about something, sometimes they're not. For me, just what the doctor ordered.
----------------
Now playing: Rush - Freewill
via FoxyTunes
1 comment:
I've enjoyed listening to it so far. Though like you, I've enjoyed the podcasts a little more than the actual disc.Personally, I'd recommend that new listeners pick up Apollo 18. I've always felt that it is their strongest work.
Post a Comment