such, such were the joys when we all, girls and boys
in our youth time were seen on the echoing green. -- William Blake
Friday, March 21, 2008
Happy Spring!
Who knew that the season's arrival would mean six inches of snow?
For those of you who moved to California recently (and you know who you are), consider yourselves lucky that you missed all of this. I've said previously that I like snow and I wasn't lying when I said it. But a man has limits. A man has limits.
We're at 99.7" for the season so far in Madison. I won't be heartbroken if we don't get that last 0.3". . .--Sandy (and Evan, in absentia (aka Milwaukee))
We got a wee bit of snow here yesterday. Our pastor this morning said that he was glad when he stepped out this morning that we weren't having a sunrise service!
Ouch! If it's any consolation, we're moving to Rochester, where they AVERAGE 92.3" of snowfall per year. On the flip side, it's been almost 70 here all weekend. :-)
5 comments:
Does it make you feel better that we had a slight dusting??I do feel your pain though-- that might just send me over the edge now :)
We're at 99.7" for the season so far in Madison. I won't be heartbroken if we don't get that last 0.3". . .--Sandy (and Evan, in absentia (aka Milwaukee))
Ok, so some of you have it worse! Fine! ;)
We got a wee bit of snow here yesterday. Our pastor this morning said that he was glad when he stepped out this morning that we weren't having a sunrise service!
Ouch! If it's any consolation, we're moving to Rochester, where they AVERAGE 92.3" of snowfall per year. On the flip side, it's been almost 70 here all weekend. :-)
Post a Comment