There's some big news this week that I forgot to mention last time. Adam and Theresa are getting married! From Adam's last update, no dates are set but the engagement is official. Way to go, Adam. I'm very happy for you. Two more singles left. I won't mention any names, but you know who you are. We still love you, too!
I finally finished the Star Wars book I've been working on today. What a relief. Between the removal of that book and the three drum projects I finished recently, my file drawer is a lot more flexible again.
I cannot wait for Thanksgiving vacation. I'm saving the rest of my time off for December so that I can basically take some time off every week for the rest of the year. It will only be a three or four hours a week, but I'll take it nonetheless.
Currently listening to: Bjork, Isobel
No comments:
Post a Comment