Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Seven Days and All's Well

Amy and I hosted a small Thanksgiving celebration this year. We invited my family for a few days so the task of the creating a meal was not insurmountable. Amy handmade an apple pie this year that was truly excellent. I hope she makes one again sometime. Everyone had a fun time and the week went by very quickly.

Also because of the holiday, Evan and I had to forgo our game night, but we'll resume on Thursday as normal. I need to remember to ask him to store my Neverwinter character on the server as I think my hard drive is failing. This happened once in August, but it seemed to be fluke because it hasn't occurred again since then. Every so often it clicks and whirrs on boot in a not so normal way until the BIOS tells me it can't find it, so basically I'm shopping for a new one. I'd like a bigger one anyway. Who wouldn't? (insert your joke here) Ba-dump ching!

In other minor irritation news, I had to stay late at work on the first day back after the vacation. It was only 30 minutes, but that usually means I don't get home until 6:30pm instead of 5:30pm because I miss my bus, which was indeed the case in this instance. But despite the inconvenience, I can rest easily knowing that children in the UK will not be forced to wait any longer than necessary for their Postman Pat book.

No comments: