There's not too much going on except for work lately. I've been working seven days a week for the last three weeks or so with no real end in sight. I'm not complaining too much, though. I'm basically earning money to build the studio I've always wanted. While I plan it out, we're going to sink the extra cash into various outstanding debts. Right now, I'm just killing some time while I upload assets.
D&D has been going strong now for awhile and our characters are third level, getting a bit more powerful. We're kind of stuck/lost in a cavern right now so I hope we get out during the next session without any unpleasant deaths or anything. I'm also having a good time playing some PC games on my 22" montior. Most of my games support the native resolution and, for the time being anyway, my current video card hasn't had to many problems handling the high resolution. Personally, I don't mind a few jaggies here and there. I mostly just want to have a good time for a couple of hours. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment